We asked our contributors for their fall family activity picks and curated the best deals and unique fall fun to be had around the East Valley.
We know there’s only so much fall fun one family can have, and it’s a chore to research all the events to compare and contrast what’s the best deal, so we did the planning for you to give you more time to enjoy Arizona’s best season—fall!
Our 2020 Fall Guide, points you towards some of the best events in the Valley, like:
- The most iconic Arizona fall experience: pumpkin splash at the pool
- Discount codes and deals for the most popular pumpkin patches and fall festivals
- Most affordable drive in movie series for Halloween movies (Just $5/car!)
- The best Halloween candy buyback in the East Valley from Aspen Orthodontics (and some great discounts, better than dentist referral discounts, for anyone with a kiddo ready for braces!)
- A digital Dia de los Muertos festival
We hope our guide saves your family a few bucks while making fun, fall memories! For more inspiration on seasonal activities, be sure to checkout our local fall bucket list printable, too!
We also included updates for what each activity is doing in response to COVID safety and these activities got our mama’s stamp of approval on safety measures to help you feel comfortable taking your kiddos to larger activities around the valley.
We’d love to see what fall fun your family finds around the East Valley!
Be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can follow along everybody’s fall fun!
*One #protip from our of our mamas: if you wear flannel to the fall festivals, pair it with shorts–the temps are still warm, but you’ll still get fall feeling photos!
This blog post and our fall guide contains sponsored post written by East Valley Moms Blog contributors on behalf of the some of the brands featured in the post, but all opinions are 100% ours. Thank you for allowing us to partner with brands we believe in to continue to bring you free content!