An event for local East Valley women who are expecting for the first time, are a new mom, or are thinking of expanding their family soon, East Valley Moms’ Bloom, presented by Phoenix Children’s Pediatrics, is an event to support and educate local women growing into their roles as mothers.
Bloom provides intimate opportunities to connect with other local first time moms, receive valuable input from incredible local experts, and (of course!) walk away with amazing swag and giveaways, all while pouring into moms to support them in the most transformational journey you’ll go through as a woman.
Who: for moms-to-be across the East Valley
Why: Bloom is a celebration of motherhood by East Valley Moms and Phoenix Children’s Pediatrics; enjoy resources, giveaways and swag, fun experiences, connecting with other moms and engaging with local and national resources!
What to expect: You’ll be welcomed into our local mom tribe and provided with encouragement, support and resources that will help you navigate your newest job as mom!
With a live and virtual component, there are two ways to soak up all the information and resources!
First, join us in person at Modern Allo for a mini conference for expecting moms where you’ll hear from local moms and experts to share insights into working mom hacks, pediatrician insights from Phoenix Children’s Pediatrics and what playing with an infant really consists of!
Then, throughout November, you’re invited to request a 10-minute virtual meet-and-greet with a Phoenix Children’s Pediatrics provider at a location near you.
When you do, Phoenix Children’s Pediatrics will reach out to you and make the scheduling easy so you can just log-on virtually and ask away to find a pediatrician who feels like a good fit for you and your little one.
Meet our sponsor: At Phoenix Children’s Pediatrics, we understand the unique health care needs of newborns, young children and adolescents by providing high-quality health care in a warm, welcoming and friendly environment.
We have pediatric offices in neighborhoods throughout the Phoenix metro area, including in Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Phoenix and Scottsdale, as well as in Cottonwood, each staffed with highly knowledgeable health care teams committed to delivering compassionate care for children. Learn more about Phoenix Children’s Pediatrics here.
Expert panel sessions:
- Prenatal yoga class taught by Kira Henning, certified yoga instructor, mom of 4
- The importance of infant playtime by Stefanie Jamison, owner of The Musik Box, mom of 3
- Q&A panel with Phoenix Children’s Pediatrics providers who will answer your newborn questions live
- Panel discussion by three local working moms: Sharing insights, lessons learned, etc. for nanny vs. in-home daycare vs. larger day care vs. grandma daycare, presented by WhizKidz Preschool
- Am I experiencing baby blues or postpartum depression? Amy Looper, Founder of Postpartum Coaching With Heart, 2x’s survivor of Postpartum Depression & Anxiety, Mom of 2 will share how you can discern between the two.