More than 50 local moms joined us for a rejuvenating experience filled with relaxation, self-care, and connection. We treated ourselves to luxurious mini facials, nourished our bodies with wholesome snacks, and connected with local resources eager to guide us on our wellness journeys.
We rediscovered our inner balance and left feeling revitalized, inspired, and ready to take on the world (and our kids!).
And, we were blown away by the incredible space by Arizona Bouldering Project. As the first event in this brand new space, we enjoyed their yoga studio, kids climbing area and of course, their main space.
Wellness Workshops included:
- Heyday Mini Facials – plus skincare tips and tricks to help every mom get that glow!
- Re|Connect Mind & Body – Through their developed system “The Reconnect Way”, this experience will transform an overtired, stressed out mind and send you home with tips to try at home!
- Yoga flow session with Bouldering Project
- Self Love session with Arcadia Portrait Works – Arcadia Boudoir will help you see yourself, project confidence, and amplify you for you. We’ll take the time to celebrate ourselves and our femininity as forms of self love
- Breathwork with Christine Hancock Yoga – Guided breathing techniques and exercises we can apply at home to reduce stress and quiet the mind
- Plus, we were fueled by Original ChopShop, Berry Divine Acai, Suja Organic and Kate’s Real Food.