It’s that time of year again for a look back at our wellness goals in 2021, and adjust as we move into the new year with a new attitude, and maybe a few new accountability ideas to help us pursue wellness to make us feel like we can enjoy playing, chasing and running with our kids.
As we look into 2022, the EVM team has shared the wellness goals they are each pursuing.
- Amy is set on increasing her muscle mass through heavy lifting—2021 was her warm-up year getting back into CrossFit after an 8 year hiatus.
- Cara has a goal to run a 5K at some point in 2022, continue to maintain her 115 pound weight loss and lots of Barre3.
- Lindsey is buckling down her nutrition with a macros coach is and challenging herself to earn a Peloton gold badge for cycling 150+ miles monthly in 2022
- Megan is adjusting to life postpartum with two little guys and is training for a 10 mile run remotely with her Minnesota bestie.
- Ashley, Lindsay and Kira are all cycling 200 miles in January as a benefit for St. Jude.
- Kim is shooting for 250 Burn Boot Camps again this year!
- Britt is looking to be more intentional with what she says ‘yes’ towards to protect her energy and time commitments for more balance in the new year.
We’re firm believers that wellness is best when it’s focused on mamas feeling their best: physically, mentally and emotionally.
We’re here to cheer you on as your reach to become an even better version of yourself in the new year.
As we juggle motherhood, jobs, home management and our own hobbies and passions, sometimes our wellness and health hits the backburner. That’s okay, there’s seasons where we just can’t add one more thing to our daily task list.
But, if this is the year you’re looking to make changes to your health, we’ve scoured the East Valley for the most supportive gyms and coaching for moms.
Between all of us here at EVM, we’ve tried a lot of gyms and we developed this guide for the best ones that guarantee you to feel welcomed, encouraged and inspired to be well, and we think you’ll probably find a new tribe of friends, too!
East Valley Moms