Ya’ll know Cara and I love margaritas. I can’t believe it took us this long to invite you guys to have margaritas with us!! But, we finally did, and had so much fun connecting with 20 local moms at July’s Moms Night Out at our favorite restaurant, Isabel’s Amor.
Tucked away at Williams Field & Val Vista, we took over the tequila bar section of the restaurant for a much-needed farewell-to-summer (well, at least in the school year sense) to toast to surviving summer vacay.
Our Moms Night Out events are always life-giving for us to meet readers in real-life and to hear how things are going, learn from you guys and be able to feel like a cool mom at least for a few hours, and July’s meet-up was no different.
It was amazing to meet moms new to the area (one had just moved here literally TWO DAYS before our event!) and also connect with new friends who are in the same phase of motherhood as us.
For another mama, this was her first outing without her little guy who is 16 weeks. (Bonus: she took our advice for the free month of music classes The Musik Box is offering for birth-9 month olds in August!)
Known for craft cocktails featuring tequila, Isabel’s Amor kept the margaritas flowing (our favorite is the blackberry sage margarita!). And contributor Britt noticed something new-to-us on the menu: margarita flights featuring mini samplers of four popular margaritas.
Thank you so much for everyone who took time to find a sitter and join us on a Tuesday night for margaritas (we alternate between week days and weekends, because we understand everyone’s schedule is different).
If you’re wishing you’d known about this event, please consider this your invite to our next one in September in Queen Creek. Snag your seat now!
One of our favorite parts about live meet-up events are the swag bags for our mamas to meet new-to-them local brands, resources and services that make life a little easier and connected. Here’s a cheat sheet of who was in the swag bags:
- Jigsaw Health: We all need to be aware of electrolytes in the Arziona summers—their supplements are tasty and help us keep on top of these essentials for our bodies
- Locally written children’s book Benny Lost His Blurgle by Patrick and Ariel Kaiser
- Spencer Wilson (the pros for teens needing wisdom teeth extractions, among other dental services!)
- Learning Rx: A Chandler-based brain training center for both kids and adults!
- WHI Arizona: Providing maternal & family mental healthcare team specializing in therapy & counseling from prenatal through parenthood.
- Feeding Matters: You may remember them from a recent medical Monday interview on IG, this Arizona-based nonprofit is the first organization in the world uniting families, healthcare professionals, and the broader community to improve the system of care for children with pediatric feeding disorder through advocacy, education, support, and research.
- Blissful Organizing: A new personal organization service based in Chandler, Arizona