**Ticket sales have ended for this event**
Mama, you deserve a Galentine’s Day to connect with other moms to celebrate the love you have for your little ones. Join us or gift a seat to a friend or family member who you know could use an extra boost of love or support. You’ll get to gather with other local moms, engage in meaningful conversation, and support other East Valley moms.
What’s not to love?
Join us for community, connections and something to look forward to just for you, mama.
EVM’s Galentine’s Day is an intimate, virtual gathering for local moms to have a much-needed “moms night in” while meeting new mom friends who are local and in your same phase of motherhood.
Here’s how it’ll work:
- You’ll receive a zoom link prior to the event. This means you can join us safely from anywhere!
- There will be different sign-ups based on your kids ages, so you meet other moms in the same stage of motherhood as you are in.
- We’ll hear from mentor mom and local mompreneur, Stefanie Jamison, owner of The Musik Box, as she offers us encouragement, insights and answers questions centered around motherhood, early childhood development and parenting.
- We’ll get to know each other through guided conversation and a few fun activities.
- You’ll receive a swag bag filled with beautiful curated goods from by mom-owned businesses that we’ll open together. Think beauty products, home goods, sweet treats and more! Swag bag pickup locations will be in Mesa and Chandler and be ready for pickup the day prior to the event.
Tickets are $25 will be available on a first come, first serve basis for up to 20 women and must be purchased by Sunday, January 31.